- Find Work
- Find Talent
- About Us
- Contact Us
Please find our policies below. Should you have any questions, please contact [email protected].
collectively all information that you submit to Navolio Ltd t/a Off to Work via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
Navolio Ltd t/a Off to Work, or us
Navolio Ltd t/a Off to Work, a company registered in England and Wales with registered number 3760009 whose registered office is at 36-37 King Street, Kings House, London, EC2V 8BB, United Kingdom;
User or you
any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Navolio Ltd t/a Off to Work and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Navolio Ltd t/a Off to Work and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
the website that you are currently using, www.offtowork.co.uk, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions. Our booking system found at system.offtowork.co.uk is expressly excluded from this policy and has its own policy which can be found at https://system.offtowork.co.uk/privacy.php
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. "including" is understood to mean "including without limitation";
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
c. Contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
d. Copy of your CV;
e. Salary history and preferences;
5. For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Navolio Ltd t/a Off to Work is the "data controller".
6. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
7. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
8. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
a. improvement of our products / services;
b. transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
c. Job placement assistance;
d. Purchase of training courses;
e. Registration as a staff member or client
9. Navolio Ltd t/a Off to Work may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
13. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
14. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
15. Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
16. use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
17. sharing Data with third parties.
18. To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
19. Data security is of great importance to Navolio Ltd t/a Off to Work and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
20. If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
21. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
24. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
25. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
What Are Cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
You can learn how to manage cookies on your web browser by following the Browser Cookies Guide.
The Cookies We Set
Account related cookies
Login related cookies
Email newsletters related cookies
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
Orders processing related cookies
This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
Surveys related cookies
Forms related cookies
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Site preferences cookies
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren't sure whether you need or not it's usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
You may contact Navolio Ltd t/a Off to Work by email at [email protected]
11 September 2017