Scottish Certificate for Personal Licence Holders - Refresher Packageonline
COST £85.00 ex-VAT
This Package includes:
Level 6 Scottish Certificate for Personal Licence Holders - Highfield eLearning
Scottish Certificate for Personal Licence Holders (Refresher) (SCQF Level 6) – Examination
Scottish Certificate for Personal Licence Holders (Refresher) (SCQF Level 6) – Certificate
Who needs this qualification?
This qualification is designed for those learners working in, or preparing to work in, any industry that involves the retail sale of alcohol. This qualification can be used to support an application for demonstrating to a licensing board that mandatory refresher training has been undertaken.
Key areas of this Qualification:
• Introduction to licensing
• Responsible operation of licensed premises
• Effect of irresponsible operation on society and health
What’s included in the eLearning:
This e-learning package covers all aspects of the SCQF level 6 syllabus and is divided into seven easy-to-manage modules, which include:
• Licensing law
• Personal licences
• Premises licences
• The protection of children
• Powers and enforcement
• Temporary events
• Responsible alcohol retailing
What’s the assessment method?
The eLearning course will be followed by a mandatory 40-minute classroom exam, which is required in order to successfully obtain the qualification. The exam will be scheduled upon successful completion of the e-Learning module and will be accredited by HABC.
In order to register onto this qualification, learners are required to meet the following entry requirements:
• 18 years of age or above
• It is advised that learners have a minimum of Level 1 in literacy or numeracy or equivalent
• Learners must have been awarded with a Scottish Certificate for Personal Licence Holders Award, or equivalent.
Got a question about this package? Call us on 0207 386 4497 or email us at [email protected]
Course ID: SCPLH Refresher