Level 2 Award for Personal Licence Holder (APLH) – Full Package - Highfield eLearningonline
COST £245.00 ex-VAT
This Package includes:
Level 2 Award for Personal Licence Holders - Highfield eLearning
Level 2 Award for Personal Licence Holders – Examination
Level 2 Award for Personal Licence Holders – 1 Exam Retake (If Required)
Level 2 Award for Personal Licence Holders – Certificate
Basic Disclosure and Barring application and certificate
Personal Licence application admin support and Fee
Applicants will only have to provide documentation and complete relevant forms on the day of the classroom exam and then Off to Work Training will take care of the rest.
The whole process usually takes 6-8 weeks after the final classroom exam, depending on the delivery times of the applicant’s licensing authority.
Who needs this qualification?
This qualification is designed for those learners working in, or preparing to work in, any industry that involves the retail sale of alcohol. It is a prerequisite for anyone who wishes to hold a personal licence. Anyone wishing to sell or authorise the sale of alcohol by retail on licensed premises must hold a personal licence.
The objective of the qualification is to allow an individual to meet a requirement set by law in order to undertake a specific role.
What you’ll learn from this training:
· Understand the nature, purpose and period of validity of a Personal Licence
· Understand the application process and legal duties when applying for a Personal Licence
· Understand the legal duties of a Personal Licence Holder
· Understand the roles, responsibilities and functions of licensing authorities
· Understand the law in relation to premises licences
What’s included in the eLearning:
This e-learning package covers all aspects of the Level 2 award syllabus and is divided into seven easy-to-manage modules, which include:
· Licensing law
· Personal licences
· Premises licences
· The protection of children
· Powers and enforcement
· Temporary events
· Responsible alcohol retailing
How long will it take?
Those taking this e-learning course will engage in approximately six hours of training.
What’s the assessment method?
Learners’ knowledge will be tested by a total of 84 multiple-choice questions across the seven modules.
The eLearning course will be followed by a mandatory 40-minute classroom exam, which is required in order to successfully obtain the qualification. The exam will be scheduled upon successful completion of the e-Learning module and will be accredited by HABC.
In order to register onto this qualification, learners are required to meet the following entry requirements:
· 18 years of age or above
· It is advised that learners have a minimum of Level 1 in literacy or numeracy or equivalent
· Right to Work in the UK
PLEASE NOTE: Once purchased, the Off To Work Training Team will be in touch within 24 hours of the next working day (Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays) to enrol you for your eLearning and to book in a date for your exam.
- Online course
- 6 learning hours of training
- Self-paced learning
- Tablet and desktop friendly
- Mandatory 40-minute classroom exam is required.
- Commended by Highfield Awarding Body for Compliance (HABC)
Course ID: Level 2 Award for Personal Licence Holder (APLH)