Kickstart Your Kitchen - 5 Day Courseclassroom
COST £750.00 ex-VAT
This 5 day course is designed for anyone wishing to get into working in or to develop their knowledge of working in kitchens.
This training will provide candidates with the knowledge and skills in a variation of kitchen skills and techniques required to start working in a kitchen or develop the practical skills they already have.
What you'll learn from this training:
· Introduction to kitchens/ kitchen hierarchy
· Working Safely – Including basic Health & Safety and Food Safety/ Hygiene
· Chilling and food storage (Cross contamination and how to ensure food safety)
· How to prepare and cook – Fish, Meat, Poultry and Vegetarian dishes
· Different Cooking Methods – What, how, when and why
· Desserts – Including dough and pastry
Should you wish to tailor this training course to your business, please contact our team to discuss our bespoke package offering.
Currently delivering in London although potentially available countrywide, costs may vary depending on location.
Got a question about this package? Call us on 0207 386 4497 or email us at [email protected]
PLEASE NOTE: Once purchased, the Off To Work Training Team will be in touch within 24 hours of the next working day (Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays) to provide you with the next dates available for the classroom session or if you are booking for a group to mutually arrange a date.
Socially distanced practical course
Working safely in a kitchen
Course ID: Kickstart Your Kitchen - 5 Day Course