£28000 - £28001 per annum
City of London, London, England
Salary: £28,000 per year
Hours: Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week
Location: Central London
Benefits: Pension, potential for retail discounts and holiday allowance
Off to Work and our client are looking for a highly motivated, well presented Workplace Coordinator to deliver exceptional service for all onsite employees. The Workplace Coordinator will be responsible for liaising with all different sectors and areas of the business and assuring that the working environment is of an efficient and excellent standard at all times. The role is a Monday to Friday position, working in Central London.
- Monitoring all general facilities across site and liaising with all departments while maintaining a safe, secure and inclusive work environment
- Administrative duties such as preparation of documents such as meeting agendas, producing reports, organising travel schedules and general admin support for all onsite team members
- Assisting with Front of House services and providing support to this department when required
- Assist with Financial duties such as processing invoices and making sure these are paid within the dedicated time frame
- Ensuring that the company's health and safety policy is implemented at all times
If you believe you have the relevant experience, please apply with an up to date CV for an immediate interview.