Training & Compliance Administrator
£19000 - £21000 per annum
City of London, London, England
Training & Compliance Administrator
We have an exciting opportunity for an individual who is looking to broaden their hospitality training knowledge and who is passionate about policies and procedures. To be successful in this role you will be ambitious and want to make a real impact on the company gaining satisfaction from beating targets and successful task completion.
The Training & Compliance Administratoris a dual role, so the successful candidate will be working within the Training Department and the Compliance Department.As the Training & Compliance Administrator you will be working closely with and reporting into the Training Manager and the Compliance Manager assisting to effectively manage all areas and aspects of compliance, being responsible for ensuring a company complies with its outside regulatory requirements and internal policies, as well as assisting to manage our LMS for our Team Members eLearning, monitoring inboxes and dealing with daily enquiries over the phone and face to face from our Team Members.
The Training & Compliance Administrator will also be key to maintaining a compliant environment assisting with a wide range of tasks from administration, reference requests, training profiles and training package purchases.
We will give you all the support and training you need to growandlearn within Off To Work, because that's exactly what we want you to do! If you are a passionate person with bags of common sense and the want to succeed this will only assist with your training and then progression within Off To Work.
A little about us........ as the UK's premier event staffing, training and consultancy company, we have sourced and trained the finest skilled staff for over 50,000 events in the UK and beyond since 2000. There's a reason we're the trusted partner to so many of the UK's most prestigious hotels and world-class stadia, trendy bars and Michelin starred restaurants, cultural venues and award winning caterers.
- Comply at all times with all relevant UK & EU Immigration and Employment Law.
- Assist in the management of FLOW LMS including eLearning Support to Team Members.
- Accurate and timely completion of all daily and project-based Compliance Administration.
- Assist in managing Customer requests for training, including online shop purchases, following up enquiries and Business Development for the Training Department.
- Ensure all contact with staff and external referees alike is professional.
- Raise invoice requests for client training purchases.
- Write references for current staff where requested, ensuring accuracy and attention to detail.
- Manage central email in-boxes and meeting room bookings for in-house training.
- Continuously re-evaluate systems to streamline processes.
- Assist in managing and update our back end website to ensure all details are kept up to date.
- Management of our Personal Licensing Process from bookings to applications for personal licences with Local Authorities.
- Oversee in-depth and comprehensive staff security clearances for Royal Palaces, international sporting events, Governmental establishments and events etc.
- Any other general office admin.
Please Note: This is a summary of the primary responsibilities and requirements of this role and is not exhaustive.
- Proven strong office administration experience.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Knowledge or keen interest in Training and Compliance with an explicit commitment and understanding of the level of discretion and confidentiality required in such a role.
- Qualified to A Level or equivalent.
- Level 2 Food Safety certificate holder as a minimum, HACCAP and COSHH knowledge essential.
- Excellent communication skills including fluency in spoken English and exceptional written English. Including confident phone manner and the ability to engage with Team Members and Clients alike.
- Drive and determination with attention to detail and an innate ability to focus on a variety of tasks.
- Immaculately presented with pride in both appearance and work Computer literacy in Microsoft Office suite software, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong time management, organisational and planning skills.
- Use and knowledge of FLOW LMS.
- Hold a Personal Licence or have knowledge and understanding of the Personal Licence Application Process.
- Experience and knowledge of the Hospitality and Events Industry.
The Training & Compliance Administrator will ideally have a blend of administration and hospitality experience and will be looking to use this experience to build on within this role. This is an exciting varied role with each day bringing something new that will offer the right candidate ample opportunity to develop and challenge themselves within a positive business culture.
If this sounds like this could be you, then please apply today to be considered for this fantastic and exciting role.
Location: London -(On occasion you may be required to visit other company sites within the UK.)
Salary: £19,000 - £21,000 Per Annum
40hrs per week (9am-6pm), Monday - Friday -Occasional weekend and out of hours work required.