Staffing Operations Assistants - Birmingham
£18000 - £190000 per annum
Birmingham, West Midlands, England
Staffing Operations Assistant - Birmingham
We at Off To Work are looking for Staffing Operations Assistants who are enthusiastic and organised with strong communication and administration skills as well as the drive to "enable amazing experiences".The ideal candidate will have FOH or BOH experience with a good understanding of the other.
As the UK's premier hospitality recruitment, staffing, training and consultancy company, we have sourced the finest talent for the most prestigious hospitality companies and events in the UK and beyond since 2000.
We have raised the bar in service standards by thinking differently and challenging perceptions of how casual staffing, recruitment and venue management should be practised.
Our focus at Off To Work is on delivering consistent magic moments. We treat each client with the same consideration no matter how small or large their requirements are. Equally we support our candidates and team with care and consideration. A coffee served with a smile can bring as much enjoyment as a bottle of vintage champagne.
The Staffing Operations Assistant will be working closely with and reporting to the Operations Management for our Birmingham Office, you will provide support in every aspect of the operational running of the branch.
There will be an expectation of the Staffing Operations Assistants to develop excellent relationships with the casual team and clients, to profile and match candidates to our client's requirements. Focus on staff engagement, development, welfare and retention through regular communication.
The Staffing Operations Assistant position is a varied role, so you may be required to work at events to offer support, advice and valuable feedback to clients, staff and the office to further your industry knowledge.
- Respond to all booking requests in a timely manner, accurately and promptly confirming details back to both the client and the Operations Manager. Ensuring all event and booking details are posted on the website with 100% accuracy and booking confirmations and timesheets are sent in a timely
- Communicate event changes clearly to staff members ensuring details are understood and confirmed back
- Deal with cancellations, punctuality and casual team discipline in a robust manner, upholding Off To Work standards to ensure consistent delivery of bookings to clients
- Record event feedback on client and staff profiles within 24 hours of event and reassure and instil confidence in clients via consistent and clear communication and a professional
- Ensure all office admin and paperwork is correctly filed according to company policy.
- Excellent communication skills must be fluent in spoken English and exceptional written English
- Confident phone manner and the ability to engage appropriately with applicants, casual staff and clients
- Drive and determination with attention to detail and an innate ability to focus on a variety of tasks
- Exemplary work ethic
- Immaculately presented with pride in both appearance and work
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office suite software, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
What's in it for you?
- A fantastic salary and achievable targets (which could earn you company bonus every quarter)
- Company pension scheme and genuinely generous, enhanced Maternity/ Paternity policy
- Wine o'clockevery Friday (don't worry clients, strictly after 6pm!)
- A genuine opportunity to start your career -progression is a very real possibility in this role, show us what you've got!
- A brand new modern work environment - with a newly fitted training kitchen, bean bags, and unlimited coffee!
This role requires an ambitious and driven candidate who wants to effect quality led change and make a real impact on the branch gaining satisfaction from beating targets and successful task completion. If this sounds like you then please do apply today!
Salary: £18,000 to £19,000 Per Annum
Hours: 40 hours per week - 5 out of 7 days - (During our busy periods there will be a requirement to work longer hours on occasion)