Staffing Operations Assistants - Birmingham
£18500 - £19000 per annum + + Potential Bonus
Birmingham, West Midlands, England
Staffing Operations Assistant - Birmingham
Are you a recent graduate looking for your big break? Or maybe you're ready for your wealth of experience in hospitality to be recognised? Look no further, we have the perfect position for you. Kickstart your career with us as our newest Staffing Operations Assistant!
Firstly, who are we? Off to Work is a premier hospitality staffing and training company with various branches across the UK (and now Ireland!). We take great pride in sourcing the finest talent for the most prestigious stadiums, hotels and events since 2000.
We provide a large range of hospitality needs from casual, flexible employment to permanent roles. We believe that by investing our time and resources to the welfare of our team, hence allowing growth and development in their careers, is an effective approach that has also enabled success for our clients. Through innovative thinking, we have raised the bar in hospitality service standards including helping those in need through our dedication and contributions.
As a Staffing Operations Assistant,you will be enthusiastic and organised with strong communication and administration skills. Having experience within all aspects of the hospitality sector will be an advantage to your application. You will be working closely with the Operations Management in our Birmingham Office and provide support in every aspect of the operational running of the branch.
Previous experience in a corporate environment is not required as training will be provided. So developing excellent relationships with the casual team and clients will be the bread to your butter in no time. Profile matching candidates to our client's requirements will be a walk in the park. You will be able to focus on staff engagement and development through regular communication in your sleep. The Staffing Operations Assistant position is a varied role, so you may be required to work at events to offer support, advice and valuable feedback to clients, staff and the office to further your industry knowledge.
Let's move onto the interesting stuff - the perks!
- A fantastic salary and achievable targets (which could earn you company bonus every quarter)
- Company pension scheme and genuinely generous, enhanced Maternity/ Paternity policy
- Wine o'clockevery Friday
- A genuine opportunity to start your career -progression is a very real possibility in this role, show us what you've got!
- A brand new modern work environment - with a newly fitted training kitchen, bean bags, and unlimited coffee!
What will your day-to-day look like?
- Respond to all booking requests in a timely manner, confirming details back to both the client and the Operations Manager. Ensuring all event and booking details are posted on the website with 100% accuracy
- Communicate event changes clearly to staff members ensuring details are understood and confirmed back
- Deal with cancellations, punctuality and casual team discipline in a robust manner, upholding Off To Work standards
- Record event feedback on client and staff profiles within 24 hours of the event and reassure and instil confidence in clients via consistent and clear communication
- Ensure all office admin and paperwork is correctly filed according to company policy
What we need from you:
- Excellent communication skills. You must be fluent in spoken English and have exceptional written English skills
- Confident phone manner and the ability to engage appropriately with applicants, casual staff and clients
- Exemplary work ethic, determination, a superb attention to detail and an ability to focus on a variety of tasks
- Immaculately presented with pride in both appearance and work
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office suite software, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Sounds great, right? Take the first steps towards your new career and APPLY now. Write "The only Ops Assistant you need!" in your cover email, and let's get this ball rolling!
Salary: £19,000 Per Annum
Hours: 40 hours per week - 5 out of 7 days - (During our busy periods there will be a requirement to work longer hours on occasion)