Security Business Development Manager
£24000 - £34000 per annum
City of London, London, England
Security Business Development Manager
Sales enthusiasts and security geeks - This One is for You!
Thrive of fast-paced environments? Looking for a career change and your next big challenge? Want to be a part of an ever-growing, passionate and vibrant team?
Look no further, we have exactly what you're looking for.
We're looking for a Security Business Development Manager (specialising in Security sales) in London. This role is a new role within the business and there is plenty of scope to really make this your own and run with it.
Off to Work started our Security Host division a year a go and we are now in the perfect position to take this sector to a new level. With over 20 years of experience in Hospitality recruitment, we hold a client database of a huge variety of High-end Hotels, Stadiums, event planners, venues and more.
As the Security Business Development Manager yyou'll work closely with all our Heads of Sectors who are passionate about delivering the best possible service for our clients, including, of course our Head of Security who is also an ex police officer.
The Security Business Development Manager will be based within our London team. The perfect candidate will be fearless, when talking with all existing clients and even more fearlesswhen attacking new ones.
We will give you all the support and training you need to growandlearn within Off to work, because that's exactly what we want you to do!
The Security Business Development Manager will be:
- Developing an in-depth knowledge of our current client base (those currently using our security hosts and those that aren't). You'll get to know everything about them from the main point of contact to little interesting facts about their business that shows we truly care.
- Able to hit the ground running straight away, you will come with a wealth of knowledge in the Security sector and bring with you existing relationships in the sector.
- Identifying and perusing new and perspective clients, maintaining your own CRM and managing this.
- Managing the sales process from start to finish, including attending meetings and tender presentations
- Attending client events through the year, always representing Off to Work and our company values and culture.
- Working with new clients well after the initial sales process, taking management of this process and ensuring you are constantly communicating with both clients and casual teams, letting them know about any changes or just making sure that everything is as it should be. No nasty surprises!
- Monitor overall business requirements and proactively engage with clients where Security could/will be needed on an event
- Commercially ensure productivity is consistently improving by closely managing operational costs and GP margins.
- This role will occasionally require you to get hands on and support our Head of Security and the wider operations team. You have to be a team player!
- Able to communicate confidently with everyone in our OtW family
- An Admin Wizard, being able to prioritise your time effectively.
- No stranger to MS Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
- Exceptional communication skills, emotional intelligence and great industry empathy
- Great commercial awareness
- No less than 5 years of experience from high end operators in the Security Sector- ideal candidate will have experience in selling and operating within 5* environments
- Confident in talking and meeting with senior level managers within 5* properties
- Drive and determination with attention to detail and an innate ability to focus on a variety of tasks
- Hold a minimum of a Non front-Line SIA Door Supervisor Licence
- Exemplary work ethic
- Immaculately presented with pride in both appearance and work
Sound like you? Yes, it's you!
But what's in it for you?
Apart from belonging to a killer team and getting to know the loveliest bunch of people on the planet!?
I'm glad you asked!
- An Annual Training Budget, starting at £750, that can be spent however you want on courses, qualifications and bettering your professional self.
- Achievable company bonus scheme where you can earn an extra 25% on top of your salary (you can also get a bonus just for being awesome!).
- 20 days Holiday + Bank Holidays.
- Your Birthday off after 1 year of service!
- Company pension scheme and enhanced Maternity/ Paternity policy.
- Service moments - being SO brilliant and unlocking cash to spend with our client sites (have a look at our client list and tell us that that isn't AWESOME).
- Annual Company Conference (our last one was in Brussels!)
- All the Added Extras including: PerkBox, Office 2016, The best tea makers in the world and Friday Feeling Drinks (don't worry clients, strictly after 6pm!).
If you're looking for a sign this is it.
Please apply today to be considered for this fantastic and exciting role.
Location: London -(On occasion you may be required to visit other company sites within the UK.)
40hrs per week Monday to Sunday 5 days out of 7