£10.50 - £11 per hour
City of London, London, England
Monday to Friday only
37.5 hours per week
Salary of £10.55 per hour
Our client is thrilled to launch their newly designed 40-seat restaurant with the opening scheduled for January 2019.
This elegant and beautifully presented restaurant will welcome diners to enjoy seasonal European cuisine using locally sourced ingredients. The space also features an outdoor terrace complete with amazing views across the river Thames.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a talented team of professionals and implement your passion into this spectacular project.
We are seeking a Waiter / Waitress to bring passion and drive to the atmosphere of the restaurant and assist the team to ensure this fine restaurant gets up and running to high standards to allow to drive forward and achieve great success.
Key Tasks will involve as a Waiter/waitress
* Ensuring restaurant area runs effectively in line with brand specification.
* As Waiter you will be expected to have excellent product knowledge with the ability to deliver engaging and individual service to all guests.
* Putting the guest at the heart of everything you do!
* Be responsible in assisting the Food and Beverage Supervisor and Manager in the smooth running of the restaurant
* To create a memorable experience for all guests in order to encourage repeat business
* Bringing your own personality to work and being hungry to learn, grow and keen to progress your career
As a Waiter / Waitress, you will
* Have a minimum of 12 months experience in a high quality and busy destination restaurant.
* Confident and Passionate about food and wine
* Be professional, highly organised and have amazing attentions to details
* Have strong command of written and spoken English.
* Be a dedicated team player and able to lead by example
* You will be an enthusiastic and motivated individual, who has the gift of making every guest feel special whilst maintaining high professional standards.
* Being able to work with others and having the ability to communicate effectively with members of the team and departments.
* Are immaculately presented, attentive and proactive with the ability to respond quickly to the needs of customers and colleagues.
If you believe you have the relevant experience for this role, please apply for an immediate interview!