£21000 - £21500 per annum + Uniform Provided and Meals on Duty
City of London, London, England
Location - Central London
Job Role - Kitchen Porter
Salary - £21,500
Hours - Full Time 40 Hour Contract
Are you an experienced Kitchen Porter who is looking for a new role. This is the opportunity for you! We have an opportunity available in this Contract Catering Kitchen
If you are a kitchen porter working in a restaurant or hotel and working late nights and weekends and want day time hours and weekends off this is ideal for you!
Working in a team of 3 kitchen porters you will help with pot wash, plate wash and general kitchen duties. This is a busy kitchen but you get great support from the team and it is a very enjoyable place to work.
The kitchen porter will also help with food preparation and be responsible for taking the rubbish out and mopping floors at the end of the shift. All the kitchen porters work together t share the jobs around and ensure everything is completed on time.
This kitchen porter role is available immediately so don't delay... Apply today!
- Great opportunity to join a leading Contract Catering company
- Opportunities to develop further skills and help with basic food prep
- Monday to Friday role so no weekends and very rare evening events
- Definite career progression opportunities available
Ideal Candidate -
- Kitchen Porter experience from commercial kitchen, ideally Restaurant or hotel
- Flexible in order to work to given tasks and help others
- Physically fit and able to work in busy environments
- If you are looking for a new role with this reputable company please send your CV forward.