£18000 - £18500 per annum
City of London, London, England
Off to Work and our client are looking for an excellent Kitchen Porter to join a vibrant kitchen team, based in the city of London. The Kitchen Porter will be working 2 days on and 2 days off. The candidate will need to flexible within their working hours but the main working hours will be 08:00-20:00 with a two and a half hour break split throughout the day. The salary will be £18,000 per year. Food will also be provided onsite for Lunch and Dinner.
My client is looking for a Kitchen Porter who thrives in kitchens, likes being busy, has a million ideas in your head and is a true team player!
- Assist in keeping the kitchen clean and tidy to an excellent standard
- To be organised and have the ability to multi-task.
- Working as part of a kitchen team of 4 Kitchen porters, under the direction of the Head Chef, to support the demands of the kitchen
- Maintain a positive and pro-active attitude at all times
- To assist in stock taking and storage of stock, including receiving and checking deliveries
If you believe you are an experienced Kitchen Porter and fit the above criteria, please apply for an immediate interview as this role is available straight away!