£25000 - £25001 per annum
City of London, London, England
Salary: £25001 per year
Monday to Friday
Off to Work and our client are looking for an exceptionally passionate Hospitality Supervisor to join a corporate team in Central London. Our client is an industry leading Contract Caterer and is focused on providing the best possible service to their client. We are looking for a candidate who is eager to provide the best customer service and experience possible and focused on guest relations.
As an experienced Hospitality Supervisor, you will be working as part of the team to help support the day-to-day hospitality, while ensuring a high service standard is provided to all clients and customers.
The ideal candidate:
- Have proven track record as Hospitality supervisor within the Contract Catering sector
- Will be able to delegate tasks and duties to the team, monitoring their performance and ensuring that feedback is given to the members of the team as appropriate
- To ensure that all the unit standards, administration, payroll, cash control, stock control and security procedures are accurate and in accordance with policies and procedures
- To lead and motivate the team to get the best performance through appraisals and training
- Be aware of financial targets and communicating this with the team
- To have flexibility within your working hours
- You will be a team player with excellent standards of personal presentation and a "can do attitude".
If you are an experienced Hospitality Supervisor, please apply for an immediate interview as this role is available straight away!