£8.50 - £9 per hour
Salary: £8.80- £9.00 per hour
Monday to Friday
Off to Work and our client are recruiting for a fantastic Hospitality Co-ordinator to join an amazing front of house team, working in the heart of Edinburgh city. This role shall be working Monday to Friday, 07:00-16:00 (flexibility will be requires) and it will be a 40 hour per week contract. My client is looking for a professional and engaging team player, who's passion shines through in all aspects of work.
- Thrive on organisation, maintaining all rooms are set up correctly, according to the booking requirements
- Provide a quality Hospitality service throughout the meeting rooms and boardrooms onsite to Directors of the site
- Serving hospitality breakfast and lunches
- Vending machine re-fills and topping up drink stations across the building throughout the day
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- To be punctual with all tasks and duties
- A positive can do attitude at all times
- At least 2 years' experience in the Hospitality industry in a corporate or Contract Catering environment
- Good organisational abilities and able to manage workload
- Be flexible in working hours if required to assist with events and functions
- Have the ability to work alone and as part of a team
If you are an experienced Hospitality Co-ordinator, who is looking for your next career opportunity, please apply for an immediate interview as this role is available straight away!