£24000 - £24001 per annum
City of London, London, England
City of London
Salary: £24,000 per year
Monday to Friday
Benefits: Overtime paid for events, Private medical, 30 days holiday, bonus potential and pension scheme
Off to Work and our client are recruiting for a professional, passionate Hospitality Assistant to join an ever growing team in the City of London. Our client has 11 meeting rooms and multiple pantries onsite which the candidate will be located in. They also have an event space where they hold corporate events and functions. This role is Monday to Friday only, working on a rota basis, with daytime hours.
- Focus on making sure the meeting rooms and pantries are fully stocked, set up and cleared down after the meetings and functions
- Providing an excellent service at all times, while working as part of a team
- Work as part of a team to represent the clients brand in the best possible way
- Maintain a clean working environment within all areas of the business
- Putting your experience of working in a corporate environment to use, will maintaining professional and presentable at all times
- Support the Hospitality manager and the rest of the team to ensure high standards of service
If you are an experienced Hospitality Assistant, who is looking for your next career opportunity, please apply for an immediate interview as this role is available straight away!