£9.50 - £10 per hour + Potential end of year bonus
Monday to Friday
Salary: £9.50 per hour
Hours: 40 hours per week, rota basis
Off to Work and our client are recruiting for an experienced Hospitality Assistant to work for our client located in the heart of Edinburgh. Our client offers a service that is second to none and the hospitality offered to Clients and Directors at the headquarters is no different.
This is a small but high calibre operation with the board expecting excellence to be delivered in every guest interaction. The Hospitality Assistant will be the key liaison between clients, Front of House and the catering department.
The successful candidate must be able to think on their feet and liaise with room bookings and the senior managers within the organisation. You will be expected to meet and exceed client needs & expectations quickly and efficiently whilst maintaining the highest quality service.
The successful Hospitality Assistant will need to have superb stakeholder management skills as the most senior directors have their homes away from home here therefore the building of solid rapport is crucial.
- Thrive on organisation, maintaining all rooms are set up correctly, according to the booking requirements.
- Provide a quality Hospitality service throughout the meeting rooms and boardrooms onsite
- Offer refreshments in the client suite area as appropriate
- Work as part of a team to represent the clients brand in the best possible way
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Happy to assist with all areas of the operation such as back of house duties also
- To be punctual with all tasks and duties
- Support the Hospitality manager and the rest of the team to ensure high standards of service
- Excellent communication, strong organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure.
If you do believe you have the relevant experience, please do apply with an up to date CV for an immediate interview.