Hospitality Assistant - Contract Catering
£19000 - £19500 per annum
City of London, London, England
Salary: £10.55 per hour
Monday to Friday
35 hours per week
Fantastic opportunity for a personable, professional and dedicated Hospitality Assistant to join an amazing front of house team, working in the heart of London. This role shall be working flexible hours and it will be a 35 hour per week contract with overtime paid. My client is looking for a engaging team player, who's passion shines through in all aspects of work.
- Thrive on organisation, maintaining all rooms are set up correctly, according to the booking requirements.
- Provide a quality Hospitality service throughout the meeting rooms and boardrooms onsite
- Offer refreshments in the client suite area as appropriate
- Work as part of a team to represent the clients brand in the best possible way
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- To be punctual with all tasks and duties
- Support the Hospitality manager and the rest of the team to ensure high standards of service
If you are an experienced Hospitality Assistant, who is looking for your next career opportunity, please apply for an immediate interview as this role is available straight away!