Head Chef - Contract Catering
£36000 - £38000 per annum
Job Role: Head Chef
Location: Central London
Sector: Contract Catering
Salary:£36,000 - £38,000
I have a great Head Chef opportunity available with a leading Contract Catering company based in central London. This is a Monday to Friday role with a few evening functions.
You will lead a team of 5/6 in the kitchen and The Head Chef will need to be very hands on. You will cater for the restaurant as well as functions such as: Buffets, Canape's and sandwich lunches.
Cooking for around 300-500 in the retsuarant and functions of any size from 6 for sit down dinners up to 300 for events. The Head chef will need good organisational skills to ensure the high standards expected are maintained at all times.
- Monday to Friday with core hours being 7am to 3.30pm with hours as required
- 36-38k Salary which is flexible on experience
- Building will be refurbed next year so great new facilities will be introduced
- Great location
Ideal Candidate -
- Previous Contract Catering Experience at Head Chef Level and a full understanding of a busy retail / staff dining kitchen and hospitality operation
- Passion and flair and a real interest in current food trends, Street Food, new up and coming concepts
- Want to lead a team and make the kitchen their own
- A natural leader who can motivate the team and be a vibrant and enthusiastic character for the kitchen
If you are an Experienced Head Chef then Please send me your CV if this sounds like you and you want to know more!