Events Sales Executive
£24000 - £26000 per annum + Commission + 20 days holiday
South West London, London, England
Events Sales Executive
South West London (Richmond & Kew Garden area)
Monday to Friday
Salary: £24,000 per annum + commission
Our client's venue is a unique property in South West London that offer amazing event and meeting spaces to hosts variety of high-end private events including weddings, corporate events and conferences and hospitality.
Our client is looking for a highly motivated character Events Sales Coordinator to join their team to drive their growth and quality of customer services.
As an Events Sales Co-Ordinator you will be the primary contact for externals clients with the responsibility to ensure that the foundation delivers effective meeting & event services as well as maintaining their ethos and commitments.
Principal Accountability :
* To proactively grow, develop and maintain strong relationships with prospective and existing key accounts with all the client portfolio and pro-actively seek and identify any new business opportunities for further account development and work alongside the Business Development team to increase the yield from key accounts.
* The Events Coordinator will deal with all client's liaison in connection with organising special events and hospitality requirements from initial enquiry, sending proposals and costings, discussing their events, right through to finalising all the last-minute details.
* Be a true ambassador for the company and their values and exceed the customer's expectation on every occasion
* To prepare show rounds, hosting tastings, develop and create bespoke proposals that meet the client's expectations and objectives while providing a high level of standards and customer care.
* Be an effective team player with a bubbly, outgoing personality, and have a natural flair for networking.
* Work closely with all relevant departments to deliver successful events, with responsibility for producing the internal event details before handing over to the operational team.
The ideal candidate:
* Will have at least 2 years' experience in a similar role, with a proven track record in pro-active Event Sales experience.
* Good knowledge and understanding of the Event & Conference Venues Industry.
* The ability and ambition to hunt out sales prospects, results driven and motivated to achieve targets.
* Have a flexible approach whilst being able to meet the client's requirements and passionate about exceeding customer expectations.
* Professional and mature communication skills and excellent standards of personal presentation.
* Be self-motivated and work well under pressure, enthusiastic and committed to the job and brings creative new ideas
At Off To Work we take your data privacy very seriously and only use your data for the legitimate business reason off recruitment and selection purposes. The full terms of our GDPR Talent Placement privacy notice are available to view on our website. https://www.offtowork.co.uk/privacy-policy/