Events Operations Manager
£28000 - £30000 per annum
City of London, London, England
City of London
Salary up to £30,000.00
5 / 7 days week, predominantly Monday-Friday with some weekends and evenings.
The Events catering industry in London is booming, and there some pretty amazing opportunities for you to jump on board and get hands- on, creating amazing food.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced enthusiastic and passionate Events Operations Manager who's looking for their next challenge and wants to be part of a dynamic and passionate team.
If you want to be noticed and recognised for your individual contribution, then this is the company for you. Our client culture suits down to earth, genuinely friendly, ambitious and hardworking people
The role is very hands-on and required a true professional with excellent organization skills and great leadership.
- The Events Operations Manager will manage and oversee all operational duties, ensuring excellence in all the hospitality & event operations.
- Manage staff responsible for event coordination activities.
- To inspire exceptional service to our clients and guests; and exceed customer expectations.
- Maintain a strong relationship with client during coordination, execution and evaluation stages of services.
- Operational & team management and responsible for the continual training of employees and upholding excellent standards of service.
The Events Operation Manager
- Experience in a similar role is necessary ideally with an Event Caterer & Contract Catering.
- Have a strong background in driving and delivering events
- The ability to build and lead an effective team through great leadership
- Motivated by a passion for quality, targets and great service delivery
- interpersonal, administrative and organisational skills
- A 'Can-do', enthusiastic attitude
- Excellent communicator with the ability to motivate and inspire and a keen eye for details.
- Above all you will have the passion for service, food and events!
At Off To Work we take your data privacy very seriously and only use your data for the legitimate business reason off recruitment and selection purposes. The full terms of our GDPR Talent Placement privacy notice are available to view on our website.