Content Marketing Specialist
£24000 - £26000 per annum
Content Marketing Specialist
We’re looking for a seasoned Content Marketer who wants to be part of a fast-paced, hands-on marketing team for a rapidly-growing hospitality recruitment agency based in our headquarters in Moorgate. This role sets the tone of the Off to Work brand, serving as the voice of our customers (i.e. candidates, team members and clients).
You will ownand develop content for all platforms that appeals to both current and prospective customers, understanding what is important to each of them so you can speak to them effectively.
If you’re inquisitive by nature, a storyteller at heart, love building relationships and have a body of work (personal and professional) that shows how much you love creating content, we want to hear from you!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Content strategy. Set and deliver our entire B2B and B2C content strategy
- Write content for blogs, landing pages, email campaigns, social media, lead nurture program and research pieces, including conducting interviews or ghostwriting articles for our Executive team
- Decide what format content should take, and either partner with our Graphic Designers to make it happen, or create the simpler ones yourself.
- Manage our content calendar and social media accounts, adjusting overall tone and messaging for both candidates and clients
- PR and partnerships. Develop relationships with press and brands that appeal to our target audience(s), and figure out how we can work together
- Copy editing and proofreading
WHAT YOU BRING:
- At least 2 years in a content development role
- A body of work that demonstrates your ability to develop content for various audiences (i.e. client-facing, customer-facing, prospect-facing)
- Experience using project management software preferred
- Excellent organizational skills, time management, and attention to detail
- A good visual eye and experience with design software (Canva or Photoshop)
YOU’RE PERFECT FOR THE JOB IF:
- You have a personal blog, articles you’ve written for online magazines, a Youtube channel, a flourishing Instagram feed, or any other personal passion projects related to content creation.
- Can demonstrate you know how to take one concept and customise the message for different audiences and channels (i.e. newsletter vs a LinkedIn caption vs a Tweet)
- Don’t get flustered at change and prefer to juggle lots of projects
- Like having full ownership and getting resourceful to figure things out on your own
SO, WHO ARE WE?
We’reOff to Work, the UK’s premier recruitment, staffing and training company. This role sits on a high-performing rapidly evolving 5-person marketing team who inspire and expect the best from one another.
You’ll never stop growing at Off to Work. You’ll have an annual training budget to use to level up your skills, along with fun and dynamic teammates who will push you (and expect) you to grow.
Sound like you? Sweet!
Send your CV, covering letter and the below to [email protected]:
- Links to your online portfolio or writing samples (personal or professional blogs, articles, etc)
- Links to social media accounts you managed or helped develop
- Tell us why you’d be good fit