Content Marketing Manager
£26000 - £33000 DOE
Content Marketing Manager
Do you live and breathe blogging? Are you obsessed with social media? Are you an engaging storyteller who loves using metrics to prove the impact of your work? If so, we want to hear from you!
We’re the UK’s premier recruitment, staffing and training company and we’re looking for a hugely talented and experienced Content Marketing Manager to drive engagement and conversion within our key audiences. Our ideal candidate has a positive outlook, tireless work ethic and insatiable appetite for growth.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Shaping and implementing our B2C and B2B content marketing strategy
- Conducting research and creating engaging content for blogs, emails, landing pages, social media and more
- Understanding our target audiences better than anyone so you can deliver compelling, cohesive stories that engage and convert across channels
- Managing our content schedule and working with our design team to ensure timely and efficient execution
- Building and sending emails in Hubspot
- Working with the team on lead nurturing, pillar pages and creative content to boost our inbound marketing campaigns
- Reporting regularly on the impact of the content you’ve created
- Proposing new and improved strategies/techniques to improve marketing impact
WHAT YOU'RE LIKE:
- Inquisitive by nature and will keep asking questions until the job is done
- A natural storyteller with a body of work to show for it
- Creative and dynamic, with a positive outlook to think outside the box
- A digital native and highly active on social media
- Love using stats to prove how good you are
- A hard worker who takes full ownership over your projects and are highly resourceful when trying to figure things out
WHAT YOU BRING:
- 2-5 years in a content focussed role
- Impeccable copywriting skills and attention to detail
- Expert SEO knowledge
- Inbound and outbound marketing expertise
- B2C (essential) and B2B (preferred) experience
- Some experience with design software (Canva/Photoshop/InDesign)
BONUS POINTS FOR...
- Project management software experience
- Use of Hubspot
- SEM/PPC experience
- Experience working within a CRM
- Experience in the recruitment or staffing industry
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Apart from belonging to an awesome team and getting to know the loveliest bunch of people on the planet!? I’m glad you asked!
- Annual training budget, starting at £750, that can be spent however you want on courses, qualifications and bettering your professional self.
- Multi-tiered bonus scheme - if financial targets are met, earn up to 25% on top of your salary
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Your birthday off after 1 year of service!
- Company pension scheme and enhanced Maternity/ Paternity policy.
PLEASE INCLUDE A LINK TO YOUR CONTENT PORTFOLIO in your covering letter or in your CV! If you don’t have a content portfolio, this may not be the role for you as we’re looking for a seasoned pro- so show us the magic you’ve created!
WHO ARE WE?
We’re Off to Work, the UK’s premier recruitment, staffing and training company. This role sits on a high-performing and rapidly evolving 5-person marketing team, who inspire and expect the best from each other.