£24000 - £25000 per annum
West London, London, England
Job Role: Chef Manager
Location: West London
Sector: Contract Catering
I have a Chef Manager opportunity available with this Leading Contract Catering company for a site based in West London. This role is purely Monday to Friday with usual hours being 7am to 3pm.
The Chef manager will lead a small team of 5 and be responsible for running the operation. From cooking and serving to menu planning and invoicing.
Cooking for around 120-180 on a daily basis for breakfast and lunch the Chef Manager will need to bring tasty and varied menu's to the table. There will be lots of client and customer interaction so we need someone very personable who enjoys that side of the role as well.
The offering that the Chef Manager will cover will be: Breakfasts, Lunches, Grab and Go, deli bar. We are looking ideally for someone with a Contract Catering background who has worked in a Chef Manager capacity before and understands all aspects of the business.
- Monday to Friday with core hours being 7am to 3.30pm with hours as required
- Parking available on site
- No evenings or weekends
Ideal Candidate -
- Previous Contract Catering Experience at Chef Manager Level and a full understanding the paperwork and back of house operation
- Lives West London or able to travel easily to West London
- Some with a friendly and outgoing personality who is happy dealing with clients and customers of all levels
If you are an Experienced Chef Manager then Please send me your CV if this sounds like you and you want to know more!