Chef de Rang
£17000 - £17500 per annum
City of London, London, England
Chef de Rang
Tuesday to Saturday
Salary - £17,000 - £17,500
Fantastic opportunity for a Chef de Rang to join an exciting and creative team in Central London. My client is one of the UK's leading Hotel groups and you will be located in the 3 AA Rosette and Michelin guided restaurant onsite. This role would be working on a rota basis, Tuesday to Saturday (Sunday and Mondays off). We are looking for a Chef de Rang with a passionate for the hotel/restaurant industry and a candidate who I looking to gain experience in a beautiful fine dining setting.
- Providing an excellent service to all guests and maintaining hotel and restaurant standards at all times
- Assisting with opening and closing duties within the restaurant
- Supporting the Head Waiter and the rest of the team in all aspects of the restaurant
- Prepare the Mise en Place
- Provide a knowledgeable recommendation to guests throughout their experience at the restaurant
- Be flexibile in all areas of your work and assist with other areas of the hotel when required to do so
If you are an experienced Chef de Rang, please apply for an immediate interview as this role is available straight away!