Chef de Partie - Contract Catering
£24500 - £25000 per annum + Uniform Provided and Meals on Duty
Location - London City
Job Role - Chef De Partie / Contract Catering
Salary - £24,960 (£12/Hour for 40 Hour Contract)
We are looking for an enthusiastic Chef de Partie for a kitchen near the Bank / London Bridge area. This is a Monday to Friday role with very occasional evening events. Core hours will be 7am to 3.30pm
The Chef de Partie will work in a small kitchen team of 5 Chefs and you will support all areas in the kitchen and be happy in all sections. This is a brand new kitchen so all new equipment and products means a great cooking environment
We are looking for experienced Chef de Partie's either from a Contract Catering background or busy restaurant setting. You will be cooking for around 500 on a daily basis. Experience in staff dining and hospitality would be ideal for this role.
The Chef de Partie will prepare food for the staff café , also on offer will be breakfast, Grab & Go (artisan sandwiches, salads, fruit pots) , deli, hot & cold counter and daily specials. You will also be preparing food for the hospitality section.
- Salary £24,960
- Monday to Friday with occasional paid evening overtime
- Opportunity to progress within the company and they offer training and development to all staff
- Brand New kitchen
Ideal Candidate -
- Previous Contract catering experience or high end restaurant
- Ability to cover all sections in the kitchen
- Passion and flair and a real interest in current food trends
- Well organised and be very well presented
We will be holding interviews immediately for this Chef de Partie position.