Chef de Partie
£24000 - £24100 per annum + No Evenings or Weekends
East London, London, England
Location - Canary Wharf
Job Role - Chef De Partie
Salary - £24,128 (£11.60 for 40 hour contract)
My client is ais a leading Contract Caterer and an exciting opportunity become available to join one of it's flagship sites based in Canary Wharf looking for a Chef de Partie in the staff restauarnt.
This is a purely Monday to Friday role with core hours being 7am to 3.30pm!
We are looking for experienced Chef de Partie's either from a Contract Catering background or busy restaurant setting who are used to high volume cooking.
The Chef de Partie will work in a lareg brigade of chefs and be happy and comfortable to work on all sections as required. This is a great team with a very supportive Head Chef and management team. Several chefs have already been promoted in the kitchen so great opportunity for development here.
- Salary £24,128 per year
- Monday to Friday with no weekends!
- Opportunity to progress within the company and they offer training and development to all staff
Ideal Candidate -
- Previous Contract Catering experience or rosette level background at Chef de Partie level
- Ability to cover all sections in the kitchen
- Passion and flair and a real interest in current food trends
- Well organised and be very well presented
At Off To Work we take your data privacy very seriously and only use your data for the legitimate business reason off recruitment and selection purposes. The full terms of our GDPR Talent Placement privacy notice are available to view on our website.