Catering Supervisor - Contract Catering
£24000 - £25000 per annum
City of London, London, England
Contract Catering - B & I sector
City of London
Monday to Friday
Paid overtime, and enjoy a well-balanced working & social life
Fantastic career opportunities
A fantastic opportunity has risen for an experienced Catering Supervisor to join a dedicated team working in a top Financial Firm in the heart of the City. We are looking for an enthusiastic Catering Supervisor to join a awesome team and assisting the Manager in the day to day running of the busy staff dining restaurant.
A great opportunity for an passionate, enthusiastic and energetic individual to work alongside the manager at this high-quality unit to lead, train and further develop the team in driving the business forward.
This is very much a 'hands on' position to support the operational efficiency of the service, which includes supervising and encouraging a team of up to 15 staff to strive in exceeding expectations, and provide first class catering operations by consistently doing the right things and celebrating successes.
You will be responsible for the preparation, service and presentation of food and beverages, as well as maintaining, ordering and controlling food stocks within budget, and support innovative menu planning and design of food service within specified budget.
The ideal Catering Supervisor:
- Must have worked on high profile contract with a building occupancy of at least 2000+
- Staff training / development experience with leaderships skills
- Good knowledge of computer skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and has a flexible approach
- Focussed on delivering fantastic customer service
- Be a team player and motivated by people, with a love for supporting other members of the team
- Outgoing and friendly with 'Can do' attitude
- Superb customer care & great communication skills
The full terms of our GDPR Talent Placement privacy notice are available to view on our website.