Up to £25500 per annum
Watford, Hertfordshire, England
£25,500 per year
5 out 7 days - rota basis
Off to Work and our client are recruiting for a Catering Manager to join a fantastic team near the Watford area. Our client is an international award-winning caterer, focused on providing an excellent service to guests and customers in an array of different environments. This role will be based within a fantastic interactive venue, attracting a very large number of customers on a daily basis.
The Catering Manager will be in charge of managing the team in two different café/restaurants onsite. It will be a fast-paced environment, managing up to 20 team members during each shift. The role will be guiding the team to ensure all aspects of day to day service are provided to the best standard, in line with their Food Safety policy.
- Proven experience in managing and leading a catering team within a fast paced, heavy footfall environment
- Exceptional people skills with an outgoing and energetic personality
- Minimum Food Safety Level 1 (training for Level 2 providing onsite)
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Strong organisation skills
- Experience in recruitment and training
If you are interested in this excellent role for a Catering Manager and believe you have the relevant skills, please apply with an up to date CV for an immediate interview.