Catering Manager - HealthCare Catering Contract
£30000 - £33000 per annum + pension,28 days holiday
South London, London, England
HealthCare Catering Contract
5 days over 7, including some weekends
40 hours / week
Salary up to £33,000.00
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the UK's largest independent fresh food contract catering company with an excellent reputation for bringing innovative catering solutions to a wide range of Business.
They are passionately foodie and believe in offering the highest levels of customer service to their clients providing individually tailored service and quality catering offer.
We are looking for a creative, energetic, ambitious Catering Manager to join this company in a large hospital contract based in South London.
- As the Catering Manager, you will oversee the smooth running of the day to day operations of this large hospital, overseeing the services in the busy Visitor's café Bars & staff and clients dining Restaurant which run 7 days weeks / 365 days year.
- You use your entrepreneurial skills to create a thriving and successful working environment, possess excellent management and communication skills, and have a good understanding of financial management.
- You will be able to demonstrate your analytical approach to problem solving and a real passion for food and customer service.
- You must be able to proactively make suggestions regarding innovation in food and food service, to develop the business, lead and support a Catering team of 20.
- Remaining continually aware of the customer journey, pressure points and opportunities to observe, capture and act on client and customer feedback.
- Ensure compliance at all time with all Health and Safety, Food Hygiene and other regulations, policies and procedures.
The ideal Catering Manager
- Previous experience in a fast-paced Contract Catering staff dining restaurant / large volume high-street restaurants and cafes.
- Demonstrate a commercial experience to innovate and upsell and have the ability to display a real passion for food and customer service.
- Proven Financial and Commercial acumen.
- Standards driven, quality and service focused.
- Excellent Leadership and communication skills with the ability to motivate and inspire a dedicated team.
- People Management and Influencing skills with the ability to engage, inspire and motivate team members.
- Have a good understanding of food and health safety, risks assessments.
The full terms of our GDPR Talent Placement privacy notice are available to view on our website.