£21000 - £22000 per annum
City of London, London, England
Catering Assistant - Join the Off to Work team on a PERMANENT employment contract and be part of our Team Alliance.
We are looking for hospitality professionals who are passionate about the hospitality and customer service industry and are wanting a job that provides variety and opportunities for career progression, while also having the stability of full-time hours & benefits.
We are looking for experienced Hospitality Assistants and Catering team members to join our permanent team "Team Alliance" where you will be an Off to Work ambassadors working with the finest hospitality businesses in the UK.
What are the benefits?
- A permanent employment contract with hours to suit you (up to 40 hours per week)
- Potential for a Quarterly bonus and Overtime which will be either paid or provided in Lieu days
- Ability to work varied length contracts at the most amazing venues around central London
- 28 days holiday per year
- Starting Salary of £20,000 per annum
- Possibility to work with various clients ranging from amazing events companies, fine dining restaurants & luxury hotels
- Free Training Courses and Upskilling Session
- Career progression & exposure to clients
What is the role?
We are looking for team members to join our team to work full time hours, with our bespoke clients. The length of time with each client would vary and depend on your role.
Working with Off to Work Team Alliance, you will have access to the top Hotels and Contract Caterers in the industry, so you'll be learning from the best!
You will have a dedicated Team Alliance Manager who will manage your placements and help you in your career development with upskilling and mentoring.
You will be working with a mix of our clients in various sectors of the industry meaning your work role and responsibilities will vary from client to client - don't worry, we'll train you up on everything you're missing!
What we need from you:
- At least 1-year minimum experience as a Hospitality Assistant in either a Restaurant or Catering Company/Event company
- Fluent spoken English; written preferred but not essential
- Dedicated professionals able to commit to full time hours
- Eligible to live and work in the UK - Passport or Visa
- National Insurance number and a proof of address i.e. utility bill or bank statement
- Bags of energy and enthusiasm to learn from the best in the industry!
Interested? APPLY NOW to find out more!
"You must be over 18 and have proof of right to work in the UK. Off to Work have a legitimate interest in collecting, processing and storing certain data during the recruitment process. You have the right to withdraw any or all data we have collected from you at any time. Please contact us for a full list of data we collect from you."