£20000 - £24000 per annum
City of London, London, England
Accounts Assistant - London
Are you passionate about numbers and studying towards CIMA/ACCA/ACA? If so, then please read on......
The Accounts Assistant position is an exciting opportunity to join Off To Work and work alongside our vibrant team in assisting the management of accounts.
A little about us........ as the UK's premier event staffing, training and consultancy company, we have sourced and trained the finest skilled staff for over 50,000 events in the UK and beyond since 2000. There's a reason we're the trusted partner to so many of the UK's most prestigious hotels and world-class stadia, trendy bars and Michelin starred restaurants, cultural venues and award winning caterers.
The Accounts Assistant position will play a significant part in the delivery of accurate and timely management information, therefore excellent communication skills including fluency in spoken English and exceptional written English are a must!
The Accounts Assistant will directly report to the Financial Controller but will also work on requests from a range of management levels both finance and non-finance.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with preparing monthly and annual management accounts
- Assisting with annual budget preparation
- Assisting with variance analysis by sector and location
- Preparation and billing of company sales
- Assisting with external audits
- Assisting the Purchase ledger, credit control and Payroll teams
- Assisting with balance sheet reconciliations
- Reconciling cash and card sales on a weekly basis
- Studying towards CIMA/ACCA/ACA
- Experience within the recruitment sector preferable
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills including fluency in spoken English and exceptional written English
- Knowledge and experience working with Sage 50 Accounts
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office suite software, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
This role would suit an Accounts Assistant who is studying towards CIMA/ACCA/ACA. Ideally you will have worked within a medium sized organisation and have highly effective communication skills.
In addition, you'll be a confident individual who is not afraid of using your own initiative. You'll be flexible and fired up about accounts and finance.
If this sounds like this could be you, then please do take the first steps towards your new career and APPLY now!
Salary: £20,000 to £24,000 per annum
Hours: Monday to Friday - 40 Hours Per Week (There will be a requirement to work longer hours on occasion.)
At Off To Work we take your data privacy very seriously and only use your data for the legitimate business reason off recruitment and selection purposes. The full terms of our GDPR Talent Placement privacy notice are available to view on our website. https://www.offtowork.co.uk/privacy-policy/