Event Photography Awards 2014
As one of the UK’s most innovative events staffing and training company, Off to Work is proud to announce the launch of the Event Photography Awards 2014 (the EPAs). The event will celebrate and promote photography at events and the ability of a photograph to capture the very essence of what makes live events so special.
Open to anyone working in, or involved in the events and hospitality industry, the inaugural EPAs invite amateur and professional photographers to gather their best shots, taken between 1st January 2013 and 31st December 2013, with three available categories: Professional; Amateur; Social Media.
For more information on each category, including judging criteria, please click on the award links below:
All submitted entries will be judged by an esteemed panel encompassing award-winning, internationally acclaimed photographer David Loftus, award-winning designer and entrepreneur Paul Daly, editor of Square Meal Venues & Events, Annica Wainwright, and Off to Work managing director Philip Atkins.
All category winners will receive the acclaim of being named Event Photographer of the Year, coupled with a great selection of prizes, which include, but are not limited to:
- Incredible experiences at leading London restaurants and venues
- Prominent exposure at the Event Photography Awards Exhibition, which will run throughout April 2014 at the London Irish Centre’s exclusive gallery space
- A dedicated editorial feature in the Spring issue of Xposure magazine
- Photos published in the Spring issue of Square Meal Venues & Events magazine
- Inclusion on a special ‘Winner’s Wall’ at Square Meal’s Venues & Events Live 2014 in September
How to Enter
Entrants are allowed to submit up to THREE photographs in one single category (either Amateur, Professional, or Social Media). The closing date for submissions is Saturday 15th March 2014 at 5pm. Entry to the competition is free with tickets for the Awards evening, on April 8th, costing £40.00 + VAT per person.
In order to be included in the judging for prizes, each image must be submitted with the following information:
- Clear indication of which category is being entered
- Date and location of capture
- Title and brief description of the venue / event / experience captured
- Type of equipment used to capture photograph, plus any effects used
- Name, job title, company, email address and phone number
Photographs can be from any event that has taken place between 1st January 2013 and 31st December 2013.
Photographs should be supplied in high resolution, as JPEG or TIF, and submitted via email to Justine Reckert at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: If your files are collectively larger than 5MB in size, please zip the file or share a link to them using a storage service like Dropbox, or a file sharing website like Hightail.