Event Photography Awards 2014
Entry to the Event Photography Awards is now closed. You can purchase your ticket to the gala awards evening on Tuesday 8 April at London Irish Centre for £40 per person by emailing Justine Reckert.
Ever fancied yourself as the next David Bailey CBE? Now’s your chance to make that leap to professional acclaim with the brand new Event Photography Awards (EPAs), judged by such talents as internationally acclaimed photographer David Loftus, award-winning designer Paul Daly and Square Meal Venues & Events editor Annica Wainwright.
Launched by us at Off to Work, the EPAs are designed to be a celebration of the incredible and diverse nature of the events and hospitality industry, its personality and its influence. We hope to see photographs that capture the dramatic settings, stunning occasions, memorable moments and emotive reaction that events deliver.
For more information on each category, including judging criteria, please click on the award links below:
All submitted entries will be judged by an esteemed panel encompassing award-winning, internationally acclaimed photographer David Loftus, award-winning designer and entrepreneur Paul Daly, editor of Square Meal Venues & Events, Annica Wainwright, and Off to Work managing director Philip Atkins.
All category winners will receive the acclaim of being named Event Photographer of the Year, coupled with a great selection of prizes, which include, but are not limited to:
- Winning photographs professionally printed and mounted to form the basis of the Event Photography Awards Exhibition, which will run throughout April 2014 at the London Irish Centre’s exclusive gallery space
- Photographs published within a dedicated editorial feature in the Spring issue of Xposure magazine
- Photos published in the Spring issue of Square Meal Venues & Events magazine
- Inclusion on a special ‘Winner’s Wall’ at Square Meal’s Venues & Events Live 2014 in September
- A wearable automatic ‘life-logging’ camera by Narrative (overall category winners only)
- Incredible experiences at leading London restaurants and venues (overall category winners only)